Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rameshbabu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 12:38:02 UTC

Consuming SOAP web service using apache camel

 <route>
	<from uri="cxf://bean://appenedWS" />

	<to uri="bean:Processor" />
</route>

I am trying to hit *appenedWS* using SOAP UI. It is not getting Hitted.
How to call SOAP web service using camel as consumer..?

Re: Consuming SOAP web service using apache camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can see some of the CXF examples such as
http://camel.apache.org/cxf-tomcat-example.html

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM, rameshbabu
<ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  <route>
>         <from uri="cxf://bean://appenedWS" />
>
>         <to uri="bean:Processor" />
> </route>
>
> I am trying to hit *appenedWS* using SOAP UI. It is not getting Hitted.
> How to call SOAP web service using camel as consumer..?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus