Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yavar Husain <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 16:30:09 UTC

Information Retrieval/Text Mining opportunity @ GE Research Data Mining Labs, Bangalore

I have loved working on Solr, so thought of posting an Information
Retrieval/Text Mining requirement that we have for our GE Data Mining
Research Labs @ Bangalore. Apologies if it is considered inappropriate here.

Here goes the Job Description for those interested:

If Information Retrieval, Text Mining, Natural Language Processing  &
Machine Learning fascinates you; if you are excited to research & build
state of art Algorithms working on massive data-sets for an array of Text
Mining problems (Search, Named Entity Recognition, Semantic Graphs,
Sentiments, Spell Corrector, Text Categorization, Clustering, Topic
Modelling and so on…) then GE Global Research Data Mining Labs in Bangalore
is looking out for you. The real scope of applied research in our lab goes
way beyond the term “Natural” in Natural Language Processing.

Do connect if you need more information. Even if one has limited or no
experience with the areas mentioned above but is passionate about
Information Retrieval/Text Mining & have rock solid background in
Algorithms is encouraged to apply/connect.

Check out more on GE Research: http://www.geglobalresearch.com/

Cheers,

Yavar Husain

Lead Data Scientist - Text Mining Laboratory

GE Research, Bangalore

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/yavar-husain/5/805/151

Text@ yavarhusain@gmail.com