Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/21 21:14:12 UTC

Schedules not working

Hi,

The schedules used to work fine for 2-3 months now.
Since past 2-3 days, both my schedules( hourly build
and daily build ) are not working. I restarted my
continuum instance, but no luck.

thanks
--Prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Schedules and manual build not working

Posted by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com>.
Its just not my scheduler, even the manual build is
not working. It always stays in queued state and
nothing happens. The last message in the continuum
console is

jvm 1    | 2006-09-21 16:39:21,994 [SocketListener0-1]
ERROR VelocityComponent
            - RHS of #set statement is null. Context
will not be modified. screens/ProjectBuild.vm [line
103, column 3]

Any pointers ?

thanks
--Prashanth

--- Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> The see following messages in the end. Modifying the
> cron expression is not logging any messages.

> 1908837 [Thread-2] ERROR
> org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  -
> Left
> side of '>' operation is not a valid type.  It is a
> class java.lang.Long. Currently only integers
> (1,2,3...) and Integer type is supported.

/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Schedules not working

Posted by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks.

[...]

org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  - RHS

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Schedules not working

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Re: Schedules not working