Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/20 16:57:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache httpd error 403

Hello,
I have apache server in my local network instaled from apt-get install
apache2, but my php version is old version and i devided to make compile
the apache and add php5.4> module.I want compile this apache from source
code httpd-2.4.10 version, my ./configure this:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2  --enable-so
--sysconfdir=/etc/httpd/conf, this work for default apache webserver, but
my vhosts dont work, they are status 403 "dont forbiden access".
not whant to do different from  apache in apt-get install, but i whant
apache and PHP lasts releases from my server.
I need help, pelase.
How to make vhosts config in apache compiled from source code httpd-2.4.10,
i need resolve this "problem" for my evironment.

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha -- São Gonçalo,RJ - BR

Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.
[Tue Jan 20 14:04:07.481307 2015] [authz_core:error] [pid 26576:tid
3065178992] [client 192.168.0.2:58479] AH01630: client denied by server
configuration: /var/www/www.portal.oduvaldocozzi.intranet/

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Rodrigo Cunha
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 192.168.0.2 - - [20/Jan/2015:14:04:07 -0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 403 209
> >
> > This ip 192.168.0.2 is my client host.
>

> That's the access log. The error log is where the cause might be listed.
>
> if you added a new DocumentRoot, did you add a new <Directory> to
> allow access to it?
>

> --
> Eric Covener
> covener@gmail.com

Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Jason Cox <cs...@gmail.com>.
So there is no difference in using:

Order allow,deny
Allow from all

vs.

Require all granted

You get the same level of security. They changed the config options that is
all and so this is the new way to do the same thing (Apache 2.2 vs 2.4).
See link below:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

--
Jason Cox

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hello everybody,

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Jason Cox <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Jason Cox

[users@httpd] Re: Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.
I change my directive <Directory>, but not work again.

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@openlabtec.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/www.portal.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
    ServerName portal.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
        <Directory /var/www/www.portal.oduvaldocozzi.intranet>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
        </Directory>

    ErrorLog "logs/portal-error_log"
    CustomLog "logs/portal-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Rodrigo Cunha
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >         <Directory /var/www/>
> >                 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
> >                 AllowOverride None
> >                 Order allow,deny
> >                 allow from all
> >                 DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
> >         </Directory>
> >
> >     ErrorLog      "logs/portal-error_log"
>
> Was your error in the expected log?  Could be wrong vhost.
>
> In 2.4, you should be using 'require all granted' rather than Order
> and Allow. Does it make a difference?
>

> --
> Eric Covener
> covener@gmail.com

Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd error 403

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.
this is my vhost configuration file in the httpd.conf

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd error 403