Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Joana Carrasqueira <jo...@google.com> on 2019/08/26 22:01:31 UTC

unsubscribe

Hi all,

I moved to a new job in Tensorflow and I would like to unsubscribe from
this channel. I really appreciate my time with this community!

Thank you,
Joana

Re: unsubscribe

Posted by Joana Carrasqueira <jo...@google.com>.
Thank you! :)

--

*Joana Carrasqueira*

Developer Relations Program Manager - Tensorflow

+1 415-602-2507

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Google Building 41, Mountain View, CA 94043

Re: unsubscribe

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.
Hi Joana,