Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Typrowicz, Jim" <ji...@gwl.com> on 2000/11/02 00:26:03 UTC

Upgrade from 1.7.4 to 1.8 does not work

I'm currently using Cocoon 1.7.4 with WebLogic 5.1, JDK1.2.2, NT4.0.  I
downloaded and attempted to use Cocoon 1.8.  I followed the same steps I did
to get 1.7.4 working but with 1.8 I get an error "Publishing engine could
not be initialized".   I replaced my cocoon.properties with the 1.8 version,
so I don't see that as a problem.  Anyone else have the same problem?

Re: Upgrade from 1.7.4 to 1.8 does not work

Posted by Davor Cengija <dc...@mcs.hr>.
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Typrowicz, Jim wrote:

>I'm currently using Cocoon 1.7.4 with WebLogic 5.1, JDK1.2.2, NT4.0.  I
>downloaded and attempted to use Cocoon 1.8.  I followed the same steps I did
>to get 1.7.4 working but with 1.8 I get an error "Publishing engine could
>not be initialized".   I replaced my cocoon.properties with the 1.8 version,
>so I don't see that as a problem.  Anyone else have the same problem?

	Yes.

	Minor changes in cocoon.properties and now everything's
	working well. Read the docs!

	Cheers
Davor Cengija
dcengija@mcs.hr