Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Yair Ogen (yaogen)" <ya...@cisco.com> on 2014/12/01 16:18:36 UTC

RE: includeLocation = true by default in LoggerConfig

We are using async and calcLocation is the exact method we've seen in the profiler.

When initiation the logger config properly - i.e. the flag set to false - the calc method disappeared.

RE: includeLocation = true by default in LoggerConfig

Posted by "Yair Ogen (yaogen)" <ya...@cisco.com>.
2.1

It looks like you'd dropped the message thread from your reply (don't do that please).

What version are you using?

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com

RE: includeLocation = true by default in LoggerConfig

Posted by "Yair Ogen (yaogen)" <ya...@cisco.com>.
Sure. Here it is - please note this is still work in progress.

https://github.com/foundation-runtime/logging/tree/master/logging-log4j2

the wiki on the logging repo explains the usage.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Aha!

Posted by "Yair Ogen (yaogen)" <ya...@cisco.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.