Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com> on 2016/07/29 07:53:25 UTC

Xenserver 7 w/ ACS 4.8

Hi!

I'm just curious if ACS 4.8 can handle Xenserver 7. I havn't found any
related topics, so I'ld like to ask if anyone has already tried it?

Thanks!

- Stephan

RE: Xenserver 7 w/ ACS 4.8

Posted by Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>.
Thank you Glenn. I have been seeing that in the dev@ list. That's good since 4.9 looks nice as well but sad that XS 7 won't make it since it has a lot of nice enhancements. I tried to load XS 7 last week and it failed so I was hoping.

On another note, when do you think you guys will be up-streaming the  container plugin?

Regards,
Marty Godsey

RE: Xenserver 7 w/ ACS 4.8

Posted by Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>.