Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mi...@wellsfargo.com on 2004/06/02 23:13:59 UTC

[ot]Common-logging in EJB.jar issue

I am trying to use commons-logging in my struts, as well as my ejb's, but I
get a log4j error instead.

Here is the declaration/usage in my ejb:

CreditApplicationBean:
===========================
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
    private Log log = LogFactory.getLog( this.getClass() );
            if( log.isInfoEnabled() ) {
                log.info( "=============================================" );
                log.info( "Process CreditApplicationManager.conclude(...)"
);

Here is my simplelog.properties:
========================
# Logging detail level,
# Must be one of ("trace", "debug", "info", "warn", "error", or "fatal").
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog=trace

Here is my commons-logging.properties:
==============================
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog

Here is the print of what happens:
=========================

[INFO] CreditApplicationServicesDelegate -
-=============================================
(com.wf.bd.ice.creditapplication.CreditApplicationManager_9j600a_Impl).
[DEBUG] TilesRequestProcessor -
-processForwardConfig(.acceptanceAgreement, false)

I added the 2 properties files into my ear and my ejb.jar. But no luck....

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> 525 Market Street, SF, CA  94103