Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr> on 2010/04/15 12:20:12 UTC

ApacheCon and conferences

Hi all,

Will anyone submit a conference for the ApacheCon this year ? Deadline
is at the end of the month.

http://blogs.apache.org/conferences/

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: ApacheCon and conferences

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Apr 15, 2010, at 6:50 PM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

> Hi Jacopo:
> I guess that clears up my confusion. Could you just clarify one thing for me?
>
> According to the conference submission notes, the OFBiz PMC is suppose to handle technical/community proposal submissions. It seems as though you are not aware of that. Would that be the case?

I am aware of that note, that is why I contacted them; but they told me that they will evaluate all the proposals regardless and no action is required by the PMC.

Jacopo

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacopo:

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.