Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lun Chin <al...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/29 19:50:36 UTC

Hosting problem?

Dear my friend,
I plan to use Tomcat to host my site, but i dunno what
setting should i use in my Tomcat configuration files.
Let say i registered a domain name called
www.alvon.com(192.282.105.192)
what should i change in my configuration files.
If another user which has internet access, when they
type www.alvon.com or the IP address above, how to make
sure they are accessing my site.
As well as the setting i need to make, i'm using Windows
2000 server.
Can anyone tell me if use both the Apache and Tomcat is
better and the related configuration files i have to
change.
Thanks for anyone can tell me, really thanks.

Urgently,
Alvon

http://invites.yahoo.com/