Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randhir Singh <ra...@sterlite.com> on 2014/05/03 13:35:09 UTC

RE: How to specify log rotation in Tomcat 6

Thanks Chris for your answer.

1) For the 1st point whether Tomcat starts giving problems if catalina.out
becomes more than 2GB, I had a apprehension about it and hence my query.
2) For the 2nd point, I can try truncating tomcat on our UAT environment and
see if there are any problems as it would be risky to try it on our
production.

Regards

confirmation by authorised person. Visit us at www.sterlitetechnologies.com
Please consider environment before printing this email !