Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by César Correia <ce...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 16:43:28 UTC

Re: How to customize the wsdl attributes for methdos with annotations?

How to customize the wsdl attributes for methdos with annotations?

With @XmlElement(rquired=true) I managed to change minOccurs in wsdl for
class properties (mapped to complex type). I'd like to do the same with
method parameters using annotations. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Cesar.

Re: How to customize the wsdl attributes for methdos with annotations?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, September 30, 2011 4:45:22 PM César Correia wrote:
> Hello All!
> How to customize the wsdl attributes for methdos with annotations?
>
> With @XmlElement(rquired=true) I managed to change minOccurs in wsdl for
> class properties (mapped to complex type). I'd like to do the same with
> method parameters using annotations. Is it possible?

If you use JAXB 2.2, you can use the same method.  Put the @XmLElement
annotation on the param.   However, you will need to endorse the JAXB 2.2 api
jar which may or may not be acceptable for you.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

How to customize the wsdl attributes for methdos with annotations?