Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Pedro C.G." <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/13 09:51:16 UTC

multipart/related

Hi,

i need to build a Soap client in C++ to post some
requests to a web sevice. The messages I need to send are multipart/related
HTTP POSTS. I've trying with other libraries and do not support this content
type for multipart sending but multipart/form.

Is Axis for C++ able to do this? I can't find doc on C API and I can not use
java...

Any hint?

Thanks.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil

Re: multipart/related

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
    Axis C++ is not able to deal with multipart sending at the moment.

    It would be nice to include this as a TODO.
Regards,
Samisa...