Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ruel Loehr <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/03 17:49:05 UTC

source style integration with ant

   All,

I work on a pretty huge project and we are killing ourselves with our coding style.  20 developers with 20 different styles.

Has anyone had any experience with defining standards, or implementing automated ways (via ant) to standardize the code?

What works best?

Thanks,
Ruel Loehr
IBM

Re: source style integration with ant

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Try....

http://jalopy.sourceforge.net/
and
http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/

You can see them in use in the log4j-sandbox project.  I'm sure other
projects use these tools as well, but I know log4j-sandbox specifically does.

Jake