Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/06/05 17:18:10 UTC

[ElasticJob] discuss about merge ElasticJob repository

Hi all,

ElasticJob has already transform to asf repo. There are 4 ElasticJob repo
for elastic-job-lite, elastic-job-cloud, elastic-job-doc and
elastic-job-example.
I plan to keep consist with ShardingSphere' repo, just merge doc and
example into one repo.

How about just use one repo for all of ElasticJob?

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re: [ElasticJob] discuss about merge ElasticJob repository

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
I just update a mistake, elastic-job-lite and elastic-job-cloud are
different projects, they have different docs and examples, and should
release separately.
So I just change the mind.
I plan to merge
shardingsphere-elastic-job-lite, shardingsphere-elastic-job-doc/lite and
shardingsphere-elastic-job-example/lite to one repo;
and merge
shardingsphere-elastic-job-cloud, shardingsphere-elastic-job-doc/cloud and
shardingsphere-elastic-job-example/cloud to another repo;

------------------

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年6月6日周六 下午10:31写道:

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
The UI of ShardingSphere is in the same repo but with different maven
projects.
We can merge to UI of ElasticJob like the same way, and change them
together if we want to split them to different repos in future.

KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> 于2020年6月6日周六 下午2:18写道:

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Sound nice.