Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "mahii.in87" <ma...@wipro.com> on 2013/09/05 13:31:34 UTC

no declaration can be found for element 'broker'.

Hi...

Can you help me in resolving the error* ERROR | xtenderThread-12 |
ContextLoaderListener            | 113 - org.springframework.osgi.extender -
1.2.1 | Application context refresh failed
(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.outotec.mes-bw-energyconsumption-queue,
config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
35 in XML document from URL
[bundle://341.1:0/META-INF/spring/camel-route.xml] is invalid; nested
exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'broker'.*

Thanks,
Mahesh

Re: no declaration can be found for element 'broker'.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The xml file is invalid.

You can validate that from Eclipse or other editors which can have
such functionality.
It may be related to broker namespace not being defined.

If you dont know how to do about that, then spend time searching the
internet and learn about this.

Please spend a bit more time researching yourself before posting to
mailing list. When you do that there is 500+ ppl that get an email.
And if there is too many non Camel related mails they get a bit upset.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM, mahii.in87 <ma...@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Can you help me in resolving the error* ERROR | xtenderThread-12 |
> ContextLoaderListener            | 113 - org.springframework.osgi.extender -
> 1.2.1 | Application context refresh failed
> (OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.outotec.mes-bw-energyconsumption-queue,
> config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
> 35 in XML document from URL
> [bundle://341.1:0/META-INF/spring/camel-route.xml] is invalid; nested
> exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
> matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
> 'broker'.*
>
> Thanks,
> Mahesh

Claus Ibsen