Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/28 01:43:12 UTC

Apache Lenya templates

I am very new to Lenya and CMS.  I created a new publication in lenya and now
I can create a new page.  I was wondering where this page is located at in
the file system?  How do u check in or check out a page and where do u
administrater templates from?  Is there an admin page for u to do that same.
Can u please let me know.

Thanks,

Monisha

Re: Apache Lenya templates

Posted by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I agree.
In any case lenya build project into the build directory (you will not find
any directory structure that results after build like live and authoring
folder outside build directory i.e in the source).

Regards
Sac

Re: Apache Lenya templates

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
MShah schrieb:
> Thanks Richard.  Are the pages in authoring at some other location when using
> Jetty with Lenya 2.0?

When using Jetty, the content files are by default in

   $LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/{pub}/content/

But usually it should never be necessary to view or manipulate these
files manually.

-- Andreas

> Is it at pubs\pubname\example-content?  I do not see
> a content/authoring folder under the pubs\pubname folder.
>
> Monisha
>

> Richard Frovarp-2 wrote:
>> MShah wrote:
>>> Hi Sac
>>>
>>> The version of lenya I am using is Version 2.0
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Monisha
>>>

>> In that case. The pages in authoring are in
>> pubs/pubname/content/authoring if memory serves me correctly. Where pubs
>> is depends slightly on if you are running under Tomcat or Jetty.
>>
>> Pages are checked out when they are opened with one of the built in
>> editors, and check-in when the user either saves or cancels.
>>
>> There is not an online way to administer the templates. This must be
>> done from the file system. The based templates are under pub/pubname/xslt.
>>
>> Richard

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: Apache Lenya templates

Posted by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Richard.  Are the pages in authoring at some other location when using
Jetty with Lenya 2.0?  Is it at pubs\pubname\example-content?  I do not see

Re: Apache Lenya templates

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache Lenya templates

Posted by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com>.