Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Tine Lesjak <ti...@fri.uni-lj.si> on 2011/02/23 10:51:37 UTC

vCenter: SOAP session count limit reached

Hi,

The other day we made 70 reservations at the same time 3 times (3 x 70).
The last 70 reservations failed instantly. The vcld log didn't say
anything useful, but vpxd log (from vCenter) said "*SOAP session count
limit reached*", which means that the VCL could not establish another
connection to vCenter. I wonder if anyone has ever got to this problem?

We are using VMware vSphere SDK 4.0.0., modified VCL 2.1 and vSphere 4.0
U2 infrastructure (vCenter & ESXis).

Thank you,
Tine Lesjak

Faculty of Computer and Information Science
University of Ljubljana
Slovenia
Europe