Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Mullane, Sean *HS" <SP...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu> on 2017/06/02 22:03:35 UTC

ctakes 4.0.0 YTEX DBConsumer not populating v_document_cui_sent

I am using the DBConsumer AE to write annotations to a SQL Server database, but I can't get it to write out the CUIs to the database. Trying the prettyWriter consumer does show that my pipeline (the default fast piper) is annotating the CUIs; the problem seems to be between that and the YTEX DBConsumer. Can anyone suggest how I might figure out the problem? I have been working through the debugger in Eclipse but haven't had luck so far. I can provide detailed config information upon request.

For what it's worth I have had a similar lack of success using the standard XML pipeline descriptor instead of the piper. The odd thing is that I had this working fine in 3.2.2, now when I revisit I can't get it to write CUI annotations to the database either. This leads me to believe this is a configuration issue but again, I have so far been unable to track it down.

Thanks,
Sean

RE: ctakes 4.0.0 YTEX DBConsumer not populating v_document_cui_sent

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Sean,
That is great - thank you for sharing your solution!
Sean

Posted by "Mullane, Sean *HS" <SP...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>.
Sean,

[...]

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Piper+Files