Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/29 05:43:34 UTC

Kubernetes Operator 1.3.0 release

Hi Devs,

Our planned milestones for the upcoming operator 1.3.0 release are the
following:
Feature Freeze:   Nov 28
Release Cut:        Dec 5
Release Date:      Dec 12

There are a few JIRAs that still need to be addressed, but most of them are
work in progress, so it seems we can most probably meet these deadlines.

I volunteer as the release manager.

Cheers,
Matyas

Re: Kubernetes Operator 1.3.0 release

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for volunteering, Matyas and +1 for the 1.3 operator release.
The modified timeline suggested by Gyula sounds good to me.

Posted by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gyula! Sounds good.

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matyas!