Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Gray <an...@arclight.co.uk> on 2000/02/16 16:41:35 UTC

Catching output from java classes?

Hi,

I am experiencing some very strange things when running Apache 1.3.9, JServ
1.0 and Cocoon 1.5.0 together in respect to where System.err goes. From most
of my classes (Producer and Processor files) the output goes to the Apache
"error.log" file. But for some it just seems to disappear. This is very
frustrating since the processor I am trying to debug falls under this
category.

Does anyone else have problems like this? Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy G.

Andrew Gray
Senior Software Engineer
Arclight Strategy Systems (+44)131 623 2622