Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/12 02:34:40 UTC

[OT / Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation

Hi-

during the last three days we (the ADF Faces team) were looking for a
new name. Lot's of users suggested a new name and we finally voted on
that names. The jsf/myfaces community (not its committers) voted
mostly for the name "Trinidad".

So in fact the "formal" ADF Faces component libary is know known as "Trinidad".

Please note, that Trinidad only contains the donated component set.
These are since May available in the incubator svn repositroy.

Thanks for your help!

-Matthias
(Trinidad team :-))

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [OT / Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <JO...@ORACLE.COM>.
For those of you that missed it (reading my first email)

Trinidad & Tobago - Sweden (0 - 0) A depressing moment in the World Cup for a Swede :(

Taking my hat off for T&T. Viva project Trinidad!!

Jonas
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components (http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044)
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi (http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi)

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <JO...@ORACLE.COM>.