Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by maye100 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 04:55:12 UTC

servlet-tomcat-example Problem

I copied from the example(servlet-tomcat-example)
http://camel.apache.org/servlet-tomcat-example.html servlet-tomcat-example

but runtime error:
2012-08-29 10:40:49,021 [main           ] ERROR ContextLoader
- Context initialization failed
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException:* Failed to create route
route1: Route[[From[servlet:///hello]] -> [Choice[[When[header{name}...
because of Failed to resolve endpoint: servlet:///hello due to: Cannot auto
create component: servlet*

Where was wrong?
What's missing this?

thanks!

Re: servlet-tomcat-example Problem

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have been able to deploy the war file of this example on Tomcat 7.x and
Camel routes have been started :

http://localhost:8080/camel-example-servlet-tomcat-2.11-SNAPSHOT/camel/hello?name=foo

Can you provide more info about your use case ? Have you packaged manually
the war file ? Did you add the camel-servlet in the lib directory of the
war archive ?

Regards,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:55 AM, maye100 <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I copied from the example(servlet-tomcat-example)
> http://camel.apache.org/servlet-tomcat-example.html servlet-tomcat-example
>
> but runtime error:
> 2012-08-29 10:40:49,021 [main           ] ERROR ContextLoader
> - Context initialization failed
> org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
> org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException:* Failed to create route
> route1: Route[[From[servlet:///hello]] -> [Choice[[When[header{name}...
> because of Failed to resolve endpoint: servlet:///hello due to: Cannot auto
> create component: servlet*
>
> Where was wrong?
> What's missing this?
>
> thanks!