Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/05/01 03:08:54 UTC

JSR77 names

One thing we need to be careful about is giving GBeans type strings
from JSR77, because the tck verifies all of our names that that fall
into JSR77 are well formed.  I just changed the MEJB to have j2eeType
MEJB because it was turning up in the MBean server with the name
ServiceModule=blah,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=MEJB, and that
is an illegal JSR77 name since it doesn't declare EJBModule.  We have
a simmilar problem with the template servlets:

ServiceModule=geronimo/jetty-deployer/1.1-SNAPSHOT/
car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=StaticContent

David Jencks, will it be difficult to change these?

-dain