Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/22 11:09:15 UTC

Java 6 Update 21 and Web Start demos

Hi to all,
Java 6 Update 21 has been released (with a fix on jar caching and
certificates) so I'd like to re-enable the Web Start links (and related
things) for the 2.0, and maybe also for the 1.5.1 ... what do you think ?

Tell me if I can help on this.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Java 6 Update 21 and Web Start demos

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, no problem, I can wait :-) ...

Bye

Re: Java 6 Update 21 and Web Start demos

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I'm fine with re-enabling them for 2.0.