Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2018/01/09 15:35:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-24 - SQL Client

Hi Fabian,

thank you for your feedback. I extended the "Implementation Plan" by 3
subsections. Regarding the proposed changes, I looked into the code of
the ClusterClient and talked to Till Rohrmann about it. By now, I could
not identify features that are missing on existing components. It might
be necessary to make some internal methods accessible but no big
changes. I also extended the "Result Retrieval" section to (hopefully)
answer your questions.

Feel free to give further comments.

Regards,
Timo