Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/02/21 10:31:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?

Hi all,

today I noticed again that a user seems to have created an issue and we didn’t get notified. I would like to have infra configure our project to automatically send emails to the dev list …
If there are no objections, I would request this ASAP.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?

Posted by Tim Mitsch <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>.
+1

    +1
    ________________________________
        Von: Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>
        Datum: Freitag, 22. Februar 2019 um 09:14
        An: "dev@plc4x.apache.org" <de...@plc4x.apache.org>, Tim Mitsch <
        t.mitsch@pragmaticindustries.de>

        I think it's all a volume thing ... I agree that github code review emails
        in some projects (Apache Commons) are super annoying, however do we only
        have a hand full of new issues per month. Didn't think it's worth creating
        a dedicated List for that. And we can always create it and redirect as soon
        as it starts really becoming annoying ... But what do the others think?
        Rather create a separate list?

Posted by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>.
I have to register at the list?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
D 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de
http://www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.