Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/12/27 02:31:50 UTC

Nightly corpus run issues w/ hstern plugin

I got 500K of:

Use of uninitialized value in gmtime at /home/corpus/SA/spamassassin-corpora/rules/sandbox-hstern.pm line 50.
Sec too small - 24855 < 74752
Sec too big - 24855 > 11647
[...]
[...]
Use of uninitialized value in gmtime at /home/corpus/SA/spamassassin-corpora/rules/sandbox-hstern.pm line 55.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Working at McDonalds teaches you how to pack as much hate as you can

Re: Nightly corpus run issues w/ hstern plugin

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 04:02:15PM -0500, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> I would if I knew which messages those were.  I'll just wait until tomorrow's
> mass-check.  Thanks for the fix.

Still have at least 80k of:

Sec too small - 24855 < 74752
Sec too big - 24855 > 11647
Sec too small - 24855 < 74752
Sec too big - 24855 > 11647
Sec too small - 24855 < 74752
Sec too big - 24855 > 11647
Sec too small - 24855 < 74752
Sec too big - 24855 > 11647
Sec too small - 24855 < 74752

I seem to recall we had to do something about this once in some section of
code, I just can't remember where at the moment. :(

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves.  After marriage,

Re: Nightly corpus run issues w/ hstern plugin

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 03:31:58PM +0000, Henry Stern wrote:
> Should be fixed now.  I forgot to check whether str2time was able to
> parse the date that it was given.  Can you check one of the messages
> that was generating the warning to verify?

I would if I knew which messages those were.  I'll just wait until tomorrow's
mass-check.  Thanks for the fix.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"NT is secure.... as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap." - G. Myers

Re: Nightly corpus run issues w/ hstern plugin

Posted by Henry Stern <he...@stern.ca>.
Should be fixed now.  I forgot to check whether str2time was able to
parse the date that it was given.  Can you check one of the messages
that was generating the warning to verify?

Cheers,
Henry