Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Nier, Nikolai" <nn...@showsoft.de> on 2003/07/14 10:57:48 UTC

xslt transformer question /

Hello,

after switching from Cocoon 2.04 to 2m1, there seems to be a different behiavior of the xslt transformer.
I have an XSL stylesheet which includes some <xsl:comment> tags. With my old setup, all content from these tags was translated to html comments. Now, with 2m1, they seem to be ignored, as there are no comments anymore in the resulting xml. I know that there is now a different XSLT transformer; does anybody know what's the difference re. <xsl:comment> tags?

Thanks
Nik

RE: xslt transformer question /

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
The default transformer in Cocoon 2.1 is XSLTC but you can still use
Xalan. Simply change the transformer type to

<map: transform type="xalan" src="xxxxx"/>

HTH
Reinhard