Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Th...@afscn.com on 2005/07/08 17:13:14 UTC

common logging with jelly

Am trying to create a plugin that will use common logging but for some
reason jelly/maven can not read the file commons-logging.properties and
log4j.properties I've use the -Dlog4j.configuration=c:\log4j.properties but
that still does not read the log4j.properties file. In the project.xml I
also specify the build resource that points to the two file that still does
not work. Where should I put this two file? Any help would be appreciated
thanks.

-Thanh