Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/03/13 23:20:28 UTC

Next week's Hadoop storage community call: Consistent Read from Standby

Hi!

Consistent Read from Standby is one of the major features that's going to
land in the upcoming Hadoop 3.3.0 release.

I'm happy to announce that Konstantin graciously agreed to talk about the
production experience with this feature.

Please note that we will start this call at 11am pacific time, instead of
the 10am like before. I asked Konstantin to allocate an hour of time slot
to leave time for Q&A.

Date/time:
March 18 11am pacific time, 6pm GMT

Please join via Zoom:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

Past meeting minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXM5Ujvf-zhcyw_5kiQVx6g-HeKe-YGnFS_1-qFXomI/edit

Re: Next week's Hadoop storage community call: Consistent Read from Standby

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for Konstantin's talk and every one for joining the discussion.

Here's the recording for those who cannot join:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/play/v5UkJOD7_243EtfG5ASDAP4tW9W7KKqsg3AeqKYKmBuwBSVXYAKmM-REa-fuUF5xWSRdWlD3Q1fcJTlT?continueMode=true

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.