Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fuppes <th...@fh-trier.de> on 2008/05/12 22:49:34 UTC

Replace ${xyz} wiht the values defined in a values.properties file

Hello,

I have a property file, containing varialbe = value paris (e.g.:
aaa.bbb:test = 1234). And in my POM the version element is defined as the
following:
<version>${aaa.bbb:test}</version>

how do I repalce this variables with their values?? The filtering I only for
external files? right?

Re: Replace ${xyz} wiht the values defined in a values.properties file

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Maven does not read from/use properties files in this way, unless you
are using a (or wrote your own) plugin which supports this
functionality.

Wayne