Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/02/01 23:19:03 UTC

Board report due

The next board report is due for the Feb 17th meeting. Remember that we
need at least a few days for mentors to approve it.

Once graduated the submission of the board report is the responsibility
of the PMC chair. There is no such role here in Wookie at present, but
someone has to take responsibility for the report.

So who's going to draft it?

Ross

RE: Board report due

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

To clarify, Incubator podlings add the report to the incubator reporting
wiki, and
needs to be in by the 10th so the IPMC can review it and gives time for
extra
feedback if required.

The reminder email just modded through has more details.

> Once graduated the submission of the board report is the responsibility
> of the PMC chair. There is no such role here in Wookie at present, but
> someone has to take responsibility for the report.
>
> So who's going to draft it?

Note, it is not a Mentors responsibility to do this, but a developers.

Mentors then check and sign it off.

Gav...