Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Владимир Индексатенко <in...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/05 13:17:09 UTC

New Pootle Account

 Hello my name is Douglas Jones and I'm from United States
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on english
 My preferred username is teranova.

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2022-11-05 at 09:17, Владимир Индексатенко <in...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>Hello my name is Douglas Jones and I'm from United States
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on english
> My preferred username is teranova.

Douglas:

Most of our translation work is from English to another language. The code and
documentation are written in English, so a Pootle account to work on English
is not needed. One place your English skills would be very appreciated is our
documentation team. We are currently updating our User Guides and need people
who can help in this area. If you are interested in helping with the
documentation write to doc@openoffice.apache.org. We will help you get
started.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna