Posted to user@struts.apache.org by George Dadulescu <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 13:27:19 UTC

Get the list of all action names defined in struts.xml

Hi.
Is there any possibility to get the list of all the action names defined in
struts.xml ?
Struts must have a map or something where it keeps all the action names I
presume ...

Thanks.
George

Re: Get the list of all action names defined in struts.xml

Posted by George Dadulescu <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help. It did point me in the good direction. Here is the
answer:

	RuntimeConfiguration runtimeConfiguration =
Dispatcher.getInstance().getConfigurationManager().getConfiguration().getRuntimeConfiguration();
	Map actionConfigs =	runtimeConfiguration.getActionConfigs();

Posted by Gary Affonso <gl...@greywether.com>.