Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by 王启伟 <wa...@126.com> on 2017/09/04 07:20:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]RocketMQ cpp client entered into Apache RocketMQ community

Hi users,

RocketMQ client for cpp had gone through 3 years time-tested in Alibaba Group,and had been used widly by many services, such as IM service, Navigation, advertisement tool, on-line shopping service and so on;

It is stable with following characteristics:
1>. disaster recovery ability
Based on nameServer snapshot and network disaster recovery strategy, no real-time impact on publish/subscribe when anyone of broker or nameSrv was broken
2>. low latency
publish latency < 2ms, subscribe latency < 10ms
3>. High publish/subsricbe TPS
For 16 message queues, publish TPS > 3W, subsricbe TPS > 15W
4>. support all rocketmq features
Such as broadcast/cluster model, orderly publish/subscribe, timed msg, consumer status query and so on.

After starting to contribute this cpp client to incubator-rocketmq-externals, we complete Usability work, such as reduce dependencies to boost/libevent/jsoncpp, support auto build and find dependencies by cmake and so on;

In the near future, we will contribute windows cpp and donet client to incubator-rocketmq-externals, Thanks!

Most importantly, we are looking forward to new volunteers, let's build a more perfect CPP/.NET client for RocketMQ!

Thanks!

At 2017-08-07 18:06:36, "王启伟" <wa...@126.com> wrote:

Hi users:
I take charge of rocketmq multiple language client development more than 3 years at my company's middleware department; There are lots of multiple language clients for rocketmq, such as C++, .NET, Python, PHP, Go and so on, all these clients are popular in our company;

Rocketmq client for cpp had gone through 3 years time-tested,and had been used widly by many services, such as IM service, Navigation, advertisement tool, on-line shopping service and so on; it is stable with perfect disaster recovery ability, low latency,and high send/subscribe QPS;

I noticed there are lots of clients in incubator-rocketmq-externals, but CPP and DoNET client is not complete, So I hope to contribute this linux cpp client to incubator-rocketmq-externals, windows CPP and DoNET will be contributed later, thanks! Also, welcome any volunteers to join us!

Re: [ANNOUNCE]RocketMQ cpp client entered into Apache RocketMQ community

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi wangqiwei,

CPP client is really important for rocketmq community, cpp and java clients
are very complementary, thanks for your contribution sincerely.

Hope rocketmq can have more multi-language SDKs to offer user more options
in the future.

BTW, it would be great if we do a release for cpp client, but it's not
urgent -:)

Regards,
yukon

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.