Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antonio Calò <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 12:06:19 UTC

Solr Porting to .Net

Hi All

I'm wondering if is already available a Solr version for .Net or if it is
still under development/planning. I've searched on Solr website but I've
found only info on Lucene .Net project.

Best Regards

Antonio

--
Antonio Calò
Software Developer Engineer

Re: Solr Porting to .Net

Posted by Antonio Calò <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mauricio, thanks for your feedback.

I suppose we will move to a mixed solution Solr on Tomcat and a .Net client
(maybe SolrNet)

But the Solr on KVM could be interesting. If I've time I'll try It and I'll
let you know in success case.

Antonio

Re: Solr Porting to .Net

Posted by Mauricio Scheffer <ma...@gmail.com>.