Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Ken Ellinwood <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/24 23:31:08 UTC

Source to xml-apis.jar version 1.0 available?

I've been tasked with determining the origin of all 3rd party source code used in our product and I've run into a problem with xml-apis.jar.   The version included in our product has a Manifest file that claims org/apache/xmlcommons/Version=1.0.  A small program which uses org.apache.xmlcommons.Version to print out the version number also reports 1.0.   The problem is that I can't find the source or binary to this version anywhere on the web, although 1.0b1 and 1.0b2 are available.  (I'm not very well versed in subversion yet, otherwise I would have checked there).

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the source to this version?

Thanks,

Ken Ellinwood

---------------------------------

Re: Source to xml-apis.jar version 1.0 available?

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Here's the list of tags in Subversion [1]. From a quick perusal I couldn't
find a tag matching a 1.0 release. If it was tagged in xml-commons it's
probably one of the older ones.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml/commons/tags/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Ken Ellinwood <ke...@yahoo.com> wrote on 04/24/2006 05:31:08 PM:

> I've been tasked with determining the origin of all 3rd party source
> code used in our product and I've run into a problem with xml-apis.
> jar.   The version included in our product has a Manifest file that
> claims org/apache/xmlcommons/Version=1.0.  A small program which
> uses org.apache.xmlcommons.Version to print out the version number
> also reports 1.0.   The problem is that I can't find the source or
> binary to this version anywhere on the web, although 1.0b1 and 1.0b2
> are available.  (I'm not very well versed in subversion yet,
> otherwise I would have checked there).
>
> Can anyone tell me how to obtain the source to this version?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Ellinwood
> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low
rates.

Re: Source to xml-apis.jar version 1.0 available?

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.