Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kathy Huang <ka...@sonica.com> on 2002/07/19 21:38:12 UTC

Problem when run JSVGCancas on applet

I got my JSVGCanvas application working just fine.  Now I
am trying to turn it into an applet.  I replaced the main function with
an init function and created some HTML and use appletviewer to display it.
But I got error as follow:

load: com.swisslog.wm.WMVisualization.SVGApplet can't be instantiated.
java.lang.InstantiationException: com.swisslog.wm.WMVisualization.SVGApplet
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(AppletPanel.java:579)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(AppletPanel.java:515)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:293)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484))

Hope some one can help me.

Thanks!

Problem when run JSVGCancas on applet

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

KH> I got my JSVGCanvas application working just fine.  Now I am
KH> trying to turn it into an applet.  I replaced the main function
KH> with an init function and created some HTML and use appletviewer
KH> to display it.  But I got error as follow:

KH> load: com.swisslog.wm.WMVisualization.SVGApplet can't be
KH> instantiated.  java.lang.InstantiationException:

    I suspect some Jar or another is missing from the applet class
path. Also it looks like some of the traceback information that might
be useful has been lost, are you catching one error and throwing
another?