Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/11 17:54:49 UTC

GMavenPlus 1.11.0 Released

https://github.com/groovy/GMavenPlus/releases/tag/1.11.0

Bugs

None
Enhancements

   - Change JDK compatibility check to also account for Java 16.
   - Some tweaks for Groovy 4 (most notably, invokedynamic is enabled by
   default for Groovy 4 and cannot be disabled).
   - New parameter (attachGroovyDocAnnotation) to enable attaching
   GroovyDoc annotation.
   - New parameter (parallelParsing) to enable parallel parsing (enabled by
   default with Groovy 4).
   - Remove previewFeatures parameter from stub generation goals, since
   it's not used there.

Potentially breaking changes

   - If you were using the previewFeatures parameter without also including
   a compilation goal that would make that config valid, the build will fail
   because it's no longer a valid parameter. The fix would be to move that
   configuration to the appropriate execution(s).

Notes

None

*Getting help / reporting bugs*

As usual, let me know of any bugs you encounter either on our user mailing
list <http://groups.google.com/group/gmavenplus>, GitHub issues
<https://github.com/groovy/GMavenPlus/issues>, or Slack
<https://groovy-community.slack.com/messages/C2SLAV9FY/>.

Enjoy!