Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/13 18:21:45 UTC

exclude a client from internal_networks

I failed to find an example where a client or clients can be excluded from a
network that is configured in internal_networks. Some stupid NAT boxes proxy
the mail so it appears to come from that host. I would like to include the
internal network in internal_networks, but exclude that host. I would post
what I think it would obviously be, but would rather get the real answer
rather than a guess from me.

Gary V

Search—Your way, your world, right now!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

Re: exclude a client from internal_networks

Posted by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com>.
>Gary V wrote:
>>I failed to find an example where a client or clients can be excluded from
>>a network that is configured in internal_networks. Some stupid NAT boxes
>>proxy the mail so it appears to come from that host. I would like to
>>include the internal network in internal_networks, but exclude that host.
>>I would post what I think it would obviously be, but would rather get the
>>real answer rather than a guess from me.
>>
>>Gary V
>
>internal_networks  !1.2.3.4  1.2.3.0/24

Thank you, that's what I thought. After I thought about it some more, I
looked at the headers and noticed the proxy at least did not mess with them,
so in the end I'm not sure I would actually need to apply this.

Gary V

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

Re: exclude a client from internal_networks

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.