Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Enrico Schnepel <en...@randomice.net> on 2010/09/18 06:52:53 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin: install-dependencies

Hello Felix(-users),

I am currently using the maven bundle plugin to re-bundle an existing
maven bundle in order to make it accessible in a obr repository. The
problem I have...  the exported package versions are not correctly
exported to the manifest and repositoy.xml. There is no version
mentioned for the package export but the import package uses versions.
This results in not resolved dependencies. In addition to that ... I
think it is not the right way to go. What I really want to do is a
"install-dependencies" goal. It should work like the bundle:install-
file goal but I want to simply specify the to be exported bundles as
dependencies in the pom.xml. The goal should use the metadata already
in the MANIFEST.MF including the im- and exported packages with
versions etc. and should put them into the local repository.

Or is there a way to do this I have overseen?

Thanks

Enrico

Re: maven-bundle-plugin: install-dependencies

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 9/29/10 0:43, Enrico Schnepel wrote:
> would a patch to the maven-bundle-plugin be accepted?

Possibly. Open an issue and attach it for someone to evaluate.

-> richard

Posted by Enrico Schnepel <en...@randomice.net>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Schnepel <en...@randomice.net>.