Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Pepping, Florian" <fl...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2007/05/21 13:55:38 UTC

FW: Animation Problems with Batik 1.7 (Animation stops and restarts)

Hi Cameron,

I don't know how busy you are, however it would be great if you can have
a look at the problem I wrote some time ago.
Until now I wasn't able to find a solution or a workaround.

Or shall I post a bug-report to the batik-developers list?

Thanks a lot in advance

Florian

Re: FW: Animation Problems with Batik 1.7 (Animation stops and restarts)

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Florian.

Pepping, Florian:
> I don't know how busy you are, however it would be great if you can have
> a look at the problem I wrote some time ago.
> Until now I wasn't able to find a solution or a workaround.
>
> Or shall I post a bug-report to the batik-developers list?

I’m afraid I am pretty busy at the moment.  If you could file a bug
report to capture the issue, that’ll ensure that I don’t forget about it
when some free time pops up.

Thanks,

Cameron

--