Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/11/09 00:59:38 UTC

Thanks, patches, and pizza

Hi,
    In the last few days, we've gotten a lot of wonderful patches, and I
wanted to say thanks to Corinna, Dorothea, Markus, and Richard for
especially useful recent contributions. I believe I'm all caught up, except
for Dorothea's AWTRenderer patch, which I'll leave for someone else.

One thing I also noticed is that there have been a lot of recent
contributions besides patches that I don't think have gotten enough credit.
The documentation and the excellent bug reports were directly useful to the
developers, and I'm thankful, but I'm talking about the unsung heroes that
have been helping other users with their FOP questions. You folks are just
nice people. Thanks for being so.

If you helpful bug fixers are looking for a project, nested lists are very
messed up (the "dot" placement). In the bugtests directory there's an
example fo file that illustrates this. This bug drove me nuts when I tried
to track it down, because I know it's just some variable being added twice,
but I never found it. I hereby proclaim a Pizza bounty on it. I will
personally find some way to purchase a Pizza for anyone who finds and fixes
this bug. I don't ever use nested lists, but it's just too irritating to me
to have had this bug for so many months.
-Steve