Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Image Ink Publications <im...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/10 01:13:16 UTC

Two Questions

1) I would like to download Open Office Impress ONLY, but I don't see how to do that.
2) My operating system is Windows 10, 64-bit.  Please provide any special instructions for this system.
Thank you kindly,
Pam Nanniimageink_99@yahoo.com

Re: Two Questions

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 10/12/18 11:43 am, Image Ink Publications wrote:
> 1) I would like to download Open Office Impress ONLY, but I don't see how to do that.
You can't; when you install I think the Windows version will allow you
to choose which elements to install. The saving on disk space is minimal
and there may be issues if you choose not to install some elements.
> 2) My operating system is Windows 10, 64-bit.  Please provide any special instructions for this system.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html and there
are a number of links from the download page
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ which you might find useful.

Cc to OP who is not subscribed to the list

> Thank you kindly,
> Pam Nanniimageink_99@yahoo.com

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Freedom defined is freedom denied." -The Illuminatus