Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2009/10/08 04:44:40 UTC

FW: [VOTE] Graduate Lucene.Net as a subproject under Apache Lucene

FYI.

I started the vote process at general@incubator.apache.org to graduate
Lucene.Net.

-- George

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
George - I'm not on general@incubator any longer and have been too
busy/distracted to get back there for the vote.

For the record, I'm +1 on this graduation.  Feel free to forward,
along with my apologies for being the world's lamest mentor.  Keep up
the great works, Lucene.Net team!

	Erik