Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vicky b <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 19:24:51 UTC

Struts 1.1 and ajax

HI ,

   I am using struts 1.1 in  our application , i am performance problem
hence i have decided to use  ajax where ever possible.
I have this page where it has large no input values in the form that is my
form is big when i want to use ajax i have to construct i am facing tough
time please let me know how can i  add ajax to my struts application

--
*Thanks & Regards
 Vickyb

*

Re: Struts 1.1 and ajax

Posted by Máximo Castillo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can do some research about DWR and jQuery to add Ajax stuff.

Regards,
Max