Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Juan Escribano <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/12 16:10:45 UTC

Web Service Client with Netbeans 9 and Java 10

Anyone knows how to create a Web Service Client in Netbeans 9 running on Java 10?

Best,
Juan Miguel

Re: Web Service Client with Netbeans 9 and Java 10

Posted by Juan Escribano <ju...@gmail.com>.
Wsimport, in a Mac, is in:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-10.0.2.jdk/Contents/Home/bin

Here a example of how to consume a web service with wsimport:

http://www.codenuclear.com/consume-soap-web-service-with-wsimport/

Here, where says wsimport will be dropped in JDK 11:

https://jaxenter.com/jdk-11-java-ee-modules-140674.html

But, as very accurately you say, I should think about a different more sustainable solution.

And again, thanks for your support

Best,
Juan Miguel

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Many of these features will come from Jakarta EE.

Indeed such a list you describe is needed.

Gj

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Juan Escribano <ju...@gmail.com>.