Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jayaram Gokulan <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/10 13:41:12 UTC

Exception on calling cforms in lenya

Hi Folks,

I got the files from Torsten and was able to see the cforms embedded with lenya,
Now I face a new problem, when i restart the tomcat, it always, gives me this
exception,

org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.DocumentDoesNotExistException:
Document /reservation does not exist
cause: org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.DocumentDoesNotExistException:
Document /reservation does not exist

Now am able to create lots of forms, thanks to Torsten.

Can Anyone of you try helping me resolve this issue,Ofcourse Torsten is busy
with his work.

thanks in Advance,
Jayaram Gokulan